Skip to content
- All confidential information received by SafeKeeping Ltd., directly or indirectly, from the client, shall be held in strictest confidence by SafeKeeping Ltd., who shall not either directly or indirectly disclose or use any confidential information without the Client’s written consent.
- SafeKeeping Ltd. hereby agrees that any of its personnel to whom confidential information is disclosed, shall be advised that such information is confidential and shall be instructed not to disclose any such information to any third party or to any non-authorised employee without obtaining the prior written agreement of the Client.
- The foregoing obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to information which SafeKeeping Ltd., must disclose pursuant to applicable laws, regulations, or court order, provided that SafeKeeping Ltd. provides the Client with reasonable notice of SafeKeeping’s intent to disclose such information.
- SafeKeeping Ltd. agrees to keep records of all persons to whom the client’s confidential information is provided. SafeKeeping Ltd. further agrees that all files, records, documents, drawings, specifications, or other written material, equipment, devices and all other items, relating to the business of the client, whether prepared by, or with the assistance of SafeKeeping Ltd., or otherwise coming into safekeeping’s possession, control or knowledge, are, and shall remain the exclusive property of the client, and are being removed from the premises of the Client purely for the purpose of storage. On termination of the Client’s relationship with Safekeeping Ltd., SafeKeeping Ltd. agrees to deliver to the client all of the foregoing which are in its possession or under its control.
- Neither party shall use the name of the other party in any advertising, press release, sales literature, or fund-raising efforts without the prior written consent of the other party.